|# OF |
|1. TRAFFIC (LEVEL 100)|
|1 or more||Not Required||AR 601-210|
|2. MINOR NON-TRAFFIC (LEVEL 200)|
|5||Yes||TAG||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a|
|6 or more||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a|
|3. MISCONDUCT OFFENSES (LEVEL 300)|
|a.||DUI (309)||1||Yes||TAG||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a(4)|
|b.||DUI (309)||2||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-7c|
|c.||Poss. of Marijuana / Paraphernalia (316)||1||No - Suspended||TAG||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a(4)|
|d.||Poss. of Marijuana / Paraphernalia (316)||2||No - Suspended||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-7c|
|e.||Combination of 1 x (309) and 1 x (316)||1||No - Suspended||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-7c|
|f.||Prostitution/Solicitation (317)||1||Yes||TAG||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a(4)|
|g.||Domestic Violence (308)||1 or more||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a(4)|
|h.||Other 300 level offenses||2||Yes||TAG||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a(2)|
|i.||Other 300 level offenses||3 to 5||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a(2)|
|j.||Other 300 level offenses||6 or more||No||No Waiver Authorized||AR 601-210 Para 4-22r|
|4. COMBINATION OF MISCONDUCT (300) AND OTHER OFFENSES (200 and 300)|
|4 x (200) offenses and 1 x (300)||Yes||TAG||AR 601-210 Para 4-6a|
|5. MAJOR MISCONDUCT OFFENSES (LEVEL 400)|
|a.||1||Yes (Juvenile Meritorious Cases)||ARNG-GSS-I||ARNG-HRH|
|b.||2 or more||No||No Waiver Authorized||AR 601-210|
|6. SUITABILITY REVIEW AUTHORITY|
|a.||Combination of 4 x (200) or more & 1 x (300)||4 x (200) w/ 1 x (300)||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-2e|
|b.||Misconduct (300)||2 or more||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-2e|
|c.||Major Misconduct||1 or more||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-2e|
|d.||Domestic Violence offense (See Note 1)||1 or more||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-2e|
|e.||Criminal offense of a sexual nature||1 or more||Yes||ARNG-GSS-I||AR 601-210 Para 4-22|
1. Domestic Violence Offenses. Domestic battery/violence offenses include but are not limited to: Charge(s) of assault, simple assault, assault and battery, battery, assault with the intent to commit bodily harm, assault on a person, abuse, domestic violence or any offense that involves the use or attempted use of physical force, or threatened use of a deadly weapon by an applicant against their parent, step-parent, sister, or brother, spouse, child; by a person with whom the victim shares a child in common; by a person who is cohabiting with or has cohabited with the victim as a spouse, parent, or guardian; or by a person who was similarly situated to a spouse, parent, or guardian of the victim. Persons who are similarly situated to a spouse include two persons who are residing at the same location in an intimate, relationship with the intent to make that place their home regardless of disposition.
2. All applicants who have been charged with any offense of Domestic Violence require verification from court or County Sheriff stating whether there was a Protective Order issued. If there was, the verification must include the termination date of the order. Applicants may not enlist with an active Protective Order.
3. Enlistment of applicants with a qualifying conviction for Domestic Violence under the Lautenberg Amendment is prohibited. No waivers authorized.
NGB Medical Predetermination
State AG Waiver
| Dependency Waiver |
NGB 22-3 signed by unit or RRB
Letter of Instructions
DA Form 3072-2
Discharge documents if PS
Family Care Plan if single or spouse in military:
DA Form 5305
DA Form 5304
DA Form 5841
DA Form 5840
Required for E-5 and above
NGB 22-3 signed by unit or RRB
Proof of MOS or slot requested
D214/NGB22 or proof of rank
1. The RRNCO must intitiate the request for waiver from Recruiter Zone. The RRNCO must ensure that a projection has been done.
2. The NCOIC must approve/disapprove the request for waiver from Leader Zone.
3. The State Ops Liaison should now be able to action the request for waiver from WATS.
Height/weight and ASVAB line scores must be present in ARISS. RRNCOs with Leader Zone access must still initiate the request for waiver workflow from Recruiter Zone. WATS is not to be used for medical waivers. MATS is used for this process.